Hello all. This is a thing I wrote. I am not much of a poet so forgive me if this is not very good. It’s meant to be read aloud and quite fast.
Okay, This is an odd one as I don’t want people thinking that I think the movie is any good. But my answer is:
Rocky and Bullwinkle the Movie. The reason I picked this film is because I saw this movie on a date with a girl I was head over heels about. We were about nineteen or so and both students. We went in the middle of the day. We were the only people in the cinema and we had a great time mocking the film and having fun. Sadly for the nineteen year old me, despite being crazy about this girl it amounted to very little… that is until we met up 12 years later and we rekindled to old romance! We went out for almost a year after that.
We are not together anymore, but this film reminds me of that date all those years ago. And that’s why I can’t hate it.
- What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
- An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What’s the very first film you remember watching?
- A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
- A film you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your favourite movie director?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
- Your favourite comedy film?
- A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
- A film everyone loves but you hate?
- A film you love but everyone else hates?
- Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
- What’s your favourite biopic?
- Mainstream movies or indie movies?
- Old movies or contemporary movies?
- A film with an amazing soundtrack?
Watch the first minute of Samuel Marlow’s TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED